Recommendation for the leather care:
- Before you wear any leather clothes, sprinkle it with a special impregnator, which has to be sprinkled 3 times in a turn, waiting for the surface to become dry.
- Leather products are made of various leather types (chamois leather, smooth, patent-leather, reptile, etc.), therefore you need to choose and use the appropriate detergent cleaners that are designed only for the leather. Our collective will always advise you and choose the appropriate detergent cleaner for you product.
- You need to hang your item on a wide hanger in order to keep up a form because a narrow hanger may deform shoulder line.
- Carefully use perfumery and hair care products for they can damage leather surface.
- Do not dry the item by the radiator or fireplace because of heat leather becomes hard, therefore the product has to be dried under natural environmental conditions (room temperature). The room, where the item is hold, must be dry.
- Clean the dust or stains with a soft, a little bit wet sponge or cotton-wool. Do not clean it with a stiff or rough item for it can scratch the leather surface.
- Thin and soft skin, from which the garments may be creased, especially if disorderly folded or compressed upon sitting. You can iron out any wrinkles if they appear. Take a piece of fabric (silk would be the best as it gives vitality to the leather) and put it on the leather face and iron it (set the iron on the lowest temperature). Do not use steam. The product must be dry before the ironing.
- The product can be 1-2 times in a year lubricated with a special cream for the leather. Then the leather rejuvenates, fabric regains the lost polish.
- If a product tattered or deformed, it is highly recommended contact with the specialists of “Odos IMPERIJA”.